Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Movies, Books, & Other Things

Sorry I've taken so long to get back with you but my computer has been acting up. Now, I just went and saw The Dark Knight yesterday and I must say that I was impressed. It was great. The Joker creeped me out. Wonderful! I must say that I was a bit disappointed that they replaced the actress to play Rachel, but above all, it was a great movie.


I also must report that after three years of waiting, Brisingr, the last book in The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini will be available September 20! Brisingr means fire in the ancient language.


The air conditioning in my car still does not work and I'm still hunting for a job, all while working to finish up the last book in my Jack Taylor Series. It's getting there. Oh, I wanted to ask earlier, but my computer was messing up but Mr. Glapp, how did your move go?

No comments: