Tuesday, August 26, 2008

God's Roadmap



‘Switchbacks, S-curves, and Dead-End roads. Treacherous areas with steep drop-offs and falling rock. High speed interstates with breakneck drivers and questionable signage. Thoughtful drivers would never think of leaving home without a first rate road map to help them avoid the dangers and arrive safely at their destinations.’
Those words are printed on the back of a great book entitled, Gods Road Map For Grads. This is a wonderful book written by David Bordon and Tom Winters. It was given to me by my mother when I arrived home to begin a new chapter in my life. I have read it several times since she gave it to me and I am finding it extremely insightful. Filled with stories from the Bible, personal testimonies from graduates around the world, and packed full of helpful quotes and moving messages, Gods Road Map For Grads is a book that I would recommend for anyone to read, even if you are not a grad yourself.
I must say that I am sorry that I have not updated in awhile, but we have had Tropical Storm Fay hanging around here and we have not had any power, therefore could not turn on the computer to be able to. I will try to post more frequently from now on, but until next time, may The Lord be with you always. God bless and good bye.

No comments: